Monday, October 25, 2010

Do ya like it in the morning or at night?

The debate of this Monday morning ... to blog first thing in the morning or last thing at night? The correct answer, I think, is whenever the mood strikes. My problem with that idea is that it's not always feasible when the mood strikes. Then, and especially with MY failing memory, when I have the time, I'll forgot the awesome thing I was going to blog about earlier!

I'm a morning person and as such, think I'm at my sharpest wittiest
cleverest most coherent then. But I also like to 'digest' subjects so maybe mulling the day over and writing in the evening might be a better bet for me. But if the number of evening shows whose endings I've missed is any indication, my blog might start to look like this ... blah blah blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (me dozing off on the keyboard).

Guess I'll have to think about this one. Feel free to weigh in yourselves ...

2 comments:

Lou said...

I would love to be able to blog, but I find that time is very fleeting with everything going on. But I do agree, whenever the mood strikes is probably the best time.

Lainey said...

I do. But after 10 1/2 years, I'm not about to try and turn my cat into an indoor cat. Bells on his collar don't work either - he's just that good a hunter (or vicious killer, as my dad says). It's a grisly sight but really, he's just giving into his instinct. :/