Monday, November 1, 2010

I ponder as I wander . . . *

Ok, so you caught me in a lil white one ... I'm not wandering, but I am pondering. It's a deep ponder. I'm pondering about disillusion. And not the German metal band either (but if you want to, ponder Disillusion here). Mainly because I'm disillusioned. About what, you ask? Ahh, the list is a long one and covers a few categories. If I had to melt it down, I guess I'm disillusioned about people. People who say they will and then don't ... or worse, won't. See through people - one minute, they're full of substance and then the next minute, totally void and transparent. The list goes on, but I won't.

I think I'll go watch some German metal band videos ...

* My nod to Barbra's 'I wonder as I wander' ... only one of the bestest Christmas songs ever when she sings it ...

No comments: