Monday, March 5, 2012

You + me = 5000!

A lil over 16 months ago, I started this blog (my second), simply to have a place to voice my thoughts, share my opinions and even rant and rave about this and that on occasion. In the time since, I have somehow managed to amass 5,000 views. Whether this is a big deal or not in the blogging world, it's a big deal to me. To those who have passed by to take a peek, I say thank you. To those who make a point of regularly keeping up with me and my world, I also say thank you. I am both flattered and humbled by your attention.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I will always read your blog Elaine. I love reading about all the fun adventures in your life! xx

Lainey said...

I'm really touched ... thank you so much! xox

Terry said...

thank you for sharing your life with me..us....you have a fantastic grasp on the written word...keep up the good work....xox